Saturday, October 6, 2012

Meeting Recap 10/05/12

Hey everyone just a quick meeting recap of last night!

So I know A TON OF STUFF was going on last night so I'd like to thank all the members that totally rocked out homework/critique night... it was.. let's face it... A total blast!!

The big thing that I'd like to mention that DID happen last night is that we announced the start of OUR FIRST ISC SHOW EVER!!!!!

The show is called " SWEET!" it will be at 39 Below Froyo  which is a fantastic Frozen yogurt shop in downtown Columbus, with lot's of wall space so we enough room to hang at least 1 piece from everyone!!




and you all should have been invited to it already via Facebook! I don't know about you but I am super excited!!!


The next big Item was that we collected all the mascot submissions and will be deciding on the final 5 which you will all vote for the week!! I think I am going to do a blog post of all the submissions for you guys though because they were so super awesome!!!  You are all so fantastic and I'll talk to you soon!!

And don't forget! Do great work, and be great to work with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment